Risk and Return Nordics
The content on this website refers to the 2014 event. Please complete a remind me form to be informed once information on the 2015 event is released.
This year's Risk & Return Nordics conference will showcase risk management strategies and practices in the region's financial institutions.
If you are seeking to enhance your risk management techniques, explore the latest investment trends, learn about SP distribution and marketing strategy, new products and asset classes, and get to grips with fundamental regulatory changes, then this is the event to attend!
Risk & Return Nordics will allow you to make valuable contacts with your industry peers and give an opportunity to have your questions answered by some of the best speakers in the industry.
Key topics for 2014 include:
- Opening address from Sweden's Central Bank on the forthcoming challenges in the banking system
- Regulatory panel discussing Solvency II, Basel III, Mifid and Prips impact on the Nordic market
- Central counterparty clearing of OTC derivatives
- Update on the CRD IV and Basel III implementation
- Case study on the Finnish structured products market
- Gaining insight on investors' behaviour
- Selecting the underlyings for your structured products portfolio
- Roundtable on marketing challenges and distribution strategies
- Spotlight on risk premia -strategies based on volatility, correlation and dividends
- Risk and return on structured products investments
Speakers line-up includes:
Director of Financial Stability, SVERIGES RIKSBANK
Director SPIS (Structured Products in Sweden), SWEDISH SECURITIES DEALERS ASSOCIATION
CEO, SIP NORDIC
CEO, STRUKTURINVEST FONDKOMMISSION
Head of Risk & Capital Management, SEB
Partner, NORD FONDKOMMISSION
Director, Head of Debt Management SWEDISH NATIONAL DEBT OFFICE
Testimonials from the 2013 conference:
"A well composed and thorough programme focusing on the issues on top of the agenda"
Deputy CEO, Oak Capital
"Good networking opportunity with interesting speakers"
Regional Manager, Numerix
"Well organized and well balanced"
Independent Risk Consultant, Jonson Financial Services